TQM through Continuous Improvement
- ‘Old’ and ‘new’quality management
- The importance of quality
- TQM: a continuous process
- Measuring progress towards TQM
- TQM issues which need to be considered in the future
- Chief officers, directors andheads of departments who wish to play a greater role in determining the quality policy within their organisations.
- Senior management team members who wish to create the strategic dialogue, organisational environment, atmosphere, values and behaviour in which total quality management (TQM) can achieve its potential.
- Those who wish to create an organisational culture in which each person in every department is fully committed to improving their own performance and is dedicated to satisfying their internal customers’ needs and future expectations.
- Middle and first-line management who wish to play a key role in putting the principles of TQM in place at the sharp end of their organisation.
- Management consultants
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- New challenges for the quality management discipline.
- The importance of quality.
- TQM as a continuous process.
- Measuring progress towards TQM.
- TQM issues to which organisations need to give attention if they are to achieve world-class quality status.
£535 + VAT