£525 + VAT
Using Technology to Facilitate Learning
- Technology and learning
- The timeline of technology in training
- Delivering live online learning sessions
- Creating digital learning content
- HR managers and executives.
- Those who work in learning and development (L&D), training or HRD (human resources development).
- Those preparing for an L&D role.
- L&D professionals, practitioners, advisers, facilitators and partners.
- Trainers, training officers and instructors.
- Learning and organisational development consultants.
- Learning curators and champions.
- Workplace assessors
- Curriculum designers
- Digital learning designers
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to contribute to L&D practice.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the different ways in which technology can be used to facilitate learning and the advantages and disadvantages of these.
- Describe typical software and processes involved in providing a live online learning activity.
- Explain the key skills involved in delivering an online learning session.
- Explain the term ‘digital learning content’ and describe its various forms.
- Discuss how digital learning content can be created in a way that is both engaging and effective.