Waste and How to Deal with it
- What is waste?
- Paper waste
- Food waste
- Specialist waste
- Building waste
- Facilities and maintenance managers, practitioners and officers.
- Operations managers, executives and staff.
- Those entering FM who want a head start with setting up and running a department.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Quantify your waste streams throughout your organisation.
- Recycle as much waste as possible.
- Fully document your waste streams in terms of removal and ensure you have the correct documentation for specialist waste or waste covered by specific legislation.
- Look at technology to replace some of the waste streams at source.
£545 + VAT