£545 + VAT
Managing Working Capital
- The scale of working capital
- Managing inventories
- Managing trade receivables
- Managing cash
- Managing trade payables
- Company director
- Managers and executives.
- Those who wish to examine the ways in which financial statements and other financial information may improve the quality of decision making.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The main elements of working capital.
- The purpose of working capital and the nature of the working capital cycle.
- The importance of establishing policies for the control of working capital.
- The factors that have to be taken into account when managing each element of working capital.