We raise the bar of performance standards when analysing effectiveness. Goal setting is supported by key performance indicators (KPI’s) and personal effectiveness as a result focused combination of core skills such as time management, planning and prioritization. By attending this training workshop, you will examine goal setting theory and practical tips to strengthen efficiency and impact.
- SMART Objectives and Applied SWOT Model
- Self Assessment Audit
- Setting Agreeable Goals
- Achieving Measurable Targets
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Line Manager
- Operations Managers
- Heads of Departments
- Business Analysts
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Highlight, prioritize and mind-map goals in order of specificity and relevance.
- Exemplify organizational goals as part of the work ethic.
- Journal learnings and improve intrapersonal self concept.
- Calibrate skills for consistent productivity.
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!