This training workshop will show you how to apply management principles to the financial resources of an organization.
- Types of financial management
- Analysing financial statements
- Reporting to shareholders
- Creative accounting – managing policies and procedures
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Accountancy staff in pursuit of promotion.
- Accountancy staff who need to have a deeper understanding of accounting and how this can improve results.
- Anyone who wants to understand how the financial function relates to the general management of an organization.
- The scope and activities involved in financial management.
- The tools and techniques available to analyse financial statements.
- The importance of the quality of reporting to shareholders.
£680 + VAT