By attending this training workshop, you will understand the part played by accounting in creating and monitoring strategy.
- What is strategic accounting?
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Risk and Uncertainty
- decision-making about the future
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Accountancy staff in pursuit of promotion.
- Accountancy staff who need to have a deeper understanding of accounting and how this can improve results.
- Anyone who wants to understand how the financial function relates to the general management of an organization.
- How a financial strategy can help achieve goals.
- How to relate financial performance to an organization’s strategy.
- The financial methods that can be used to support decision-making in the future.