This training workshop details the processes required to conduct an effective audit.
- Audit strategy and audit plan
- Reviewing and communicating results
- Audit Report
This training workshop is suitable for:
- External auditors who need a deeper understanding of the internal function.
- Those who engage with the internal audit function and who require a deeper knowledge of it.
- Those new to internal auditing who need to understand how it works and benefits their organization in greater detail.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How to approach the creation of an audit activity.
- The nature and scope of audit field work from planning through to performing and reporting the engagement.
- How to prepare a high impact report.
£680 + VAT