This training workshop provides an understanding of currency markets and a comprehensive analysis of investment risks in general.
- Introduction to currency markets
- Types of currency instruments
- Market forces
- Types of risk
- Risk and return
- Risk budgeting
- Risk management
Introduction to Derivatives
- Types of derivatives
- Use of derivatives in practice
- Exchange traded and OTC derivatives
- How derivatives have caused problems
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Staff working in the middle office and operations areas of financial institutions who need to understand the wide range of instruments in financial markets.
- New staff in regulatory organizations who need to broaden their knowledge of financial markets.
- Financial advisors who need a greater understanding of financial markets.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Appreciate the scope and operation of currency markets.
- Understand the nature and management of investment risk.
- Use derivatives in investment management.
£2055 + VAT