HR Analytics course in London, UK
HR Analytics course agenda:
Challenges and Opportunities with Optimal Decision Making and how Advanced HR Analytics can help
- How we make decisions and what gets in the way
- Rise of the machines: advanced analytics and decision making
- Human and machine: the ideal decision-making team
Collaboration, Cooperation and Reciprocity
- Human nature and human science
- The power of collaboration: the Scandinavian model
- Advanced analytics and collaborative decision making
Value Creation and Advanced HR Analytics
- The wealth of organisations and what advanced analytics can do
- Value and how to create it: intangible capital
- Strategic choice and advanced analytics
- Software applications, analytics, and HR decisions
Human Science and Selection Decisions
- Optimising selection and promotion decisions
- Workforce planning, talent acquisition, and decision analytics
- Human science and selection and promotions decisions
- Applications of human science to selection decisions
Human Science and Incentives
- Human science and incentives
- Human science and motivation
- Performance management
- Applying human science to incentive contracts
- Application of human science to specific incentive issues
HR Analytics course – Target audience:
This HR Analytics course is suitable for:
- HR managers and executives.
- HR business partners and advisors.
- HR professionals and practitioners.
- Anyone in any organisation making human capital management (HCM) decisions, including C-level executives and all managers.
HR Analytics course – Learning outcomes
Upon completion of this HR Analytics course, you will be able to:
- Leverage advanced analytics and Big Data to build more equitable, collaborative, and successful organisations.
- Improve selection, performance, collaboration, resource planning, and more.
- Develop an analytical culture that consistently relies on evidence and facts for sound HR decision making.
In addition to LBTC’s HR Analytics course, we also offer training in Human Resource Management. To explore this course, click the link below:
£2725 + VAT