By attending this training workshop, you will get an overview of corporate governance fundamental principles, looking at definitions, theories and in particular governance codes.
- Corporate Governance defined
- Corporate Governance theories
- Corporate Governance Codes
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Non-Executive Directors wanting to understand their role;
- Other Board members wishing to refresh their knowledge and skills;
- Chairs of organizations, Chief Executives, Company Secretaries, Other Heads of organizations;
- Professionals, practitioners, and managers in corporate investment, as well as Leaders in state owned enterprises, public, voluntary, and non-profit organizations;
- those needing to get to grips with good governance such as Inhouse counsel and Regulatory and Compliance professionals.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to understand and describe:
- the overarching principles of corporate governance;
- what the main theories are, and;
- using examples, explain how corporate governance has been codified.