Communication skills course in London, UK
Communications skills are the bedrock of management skills. Using interpersonal skills allow us to explore ideas collaboratively, listen better, develop observation skills and share information effectively. This Communication skills course not only explores ways of improving communications skills, yet prepares you to be able to have difficult and inspiring conversations.
- Mastering Body Language
- Tonality and Communication Content
- Semiotics and Semantics
This training workshop is suitable for:
- High Performance Employees moving into Management.
- Senior and Mid-level Managers.
- Sales and Customer Service Managers.
- Heads of Departments
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate better non verbal communication.
- Integrate your personality with preferred management style.
- Critique communication theory models to troubleshoot changes.
- Simulate scenarios in order to increase management toolkit.
£675 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!