This training workshop focuses upon the Management of Main Contractors and sub contractor arrangements, both operationally and contractually, and expands to incorporate effective maintenance regimes and finally concludes with effective management and control of the “Snagging” process.
- Developing and enhancing the “Snagging” Process
- Managing of Contractors and sub-contractors
- Maintenance Management
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Head of Facilities
- Estate Managers
- Auditors/Compliance training teams
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Effectively manage Main Contractor and Sub Contractor performance and Contractual liabilities.
- Effectively manage a range of maintenance regimes (Emergency, Routine & Preventative).
- Effectively manage and control the snagging process to ensure safety and contractual performance.