During this interactive training workshop, we examine your organization’s performance management strategy and discuss improvements. Given that many organizations are constantly striving to improve performance, this topic is crucial for HR professionals to understand.
- Common Challenges with Performance Management
- The Performance Cycle
- Effective Ways to improve Performance
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits and challenges of managing performance.
- Know and use The Performance Cycle.
- Analyse and examine ways to improve performance of teams and individuals.