Any effective talent management programme within your organization must be build upon a strong talent management strategy. This training workshop will develop your skills in crafting an effective talent management strategy.
- What is talent? And what is talent management?
- The talent management process
- Crafting an effective talent management strategy
- Deploying your talent management strategy
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Illustrate an understanding of organizational strategy.
- Appreciate the link between talent management strategy and overall organizational strategy.
- Develop your organization’s talent strategy.
£685 + VAT