This training workshop will demystify this modern and grossly misunderstood are of HRM. It will provide answers to most frequently asked questions on what HR analytics can do for your organization.
With the advent of big data and artificial intelligence and these of these technologies in HRM, this training workshop will help you to understand the importance of HR data in organizations as well as equip you with the knowledge and skills need to use these data in your organization.
One of the most rapidly grown use of HR analytics is in talent management. This training workshop will quickly give you the inside on how to increase your talent management efforts by applying HR analytics to this area.
HR Analytics Essentials
- What is predictive analytics
- Workforce planning
- Workforce optimization
- What can analytics do for you?
People Data and their Uses
- What are metrics?
- The big data in HR
- How to Interpret HR data
- Using HR metrics to make a difference
HR Analytics for Talent Management
- Analytics for effective talent management
- Using analytics to drives talent development
- Human-capital investment analysis
- The talent value model
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the core elements of HR analytics and how they can improve your HR practice.
- Develop the skills needed to get the most out of people date in your organization.
- Appreciate the use of HR analytics in effective talent management.
Duration: 1 week
Duration: 90 min
Duration: 1 day
Duration: 1 day
Duration: 3 days