This training workshop will provide you with comprehensive knowledge and skills to apply the latest HR analytics tools to improve HR decisions.
HR Analytics Essentials
- What is predictive analytics
- Workforce planning
- Workforce optimization
- What can analytics do for you?
People Data and their Uses
- What are metrics?
- The big data in HR
- How to Interpret HR data
- Using HR metrics to make a difference
HR Analytics for Talent Management
- Analytics for effective talent management
- Using analytics to drives talent development
- Human-capital investment analysis
- The talent value model
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the core elements of HR analytics and how they can improve your HR practice.
- Develop the skills needed to get the most out of people date in your organization.
- Appreciate the use of HR analytics in effective talent management.
£2035 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!