Leaders can succeed when they empower people without having to carry them. By attending this training workshop, you will delve into applied leadership theory, placing it within your organizations needs. By correlating the models with live sourced examples, it will demonstrate that the challenges can be turned around by incubating the workforce to exceed expectations.
- Blanchard’s Situational Analysis and Leadership Relatability
- Person Centred Leadership and Succession Planning
- Fielders Contingency Theory
- Developing a Performance-led Workforce
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior Managers and Executives on a succession plan.
- Heads of Departments
- Directors and Entrepreneurs
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Increase the availability and experience of capable employees.
- Adapt stakeholder interests, attitudes and viewpoints to achieve workforce milestones.
- Utilize proven leadership models to interpret performance and create a route map.
- Stabilize workforce performance outcomes by minimizing fortuity.
£685 + VAT