Change is ubiquitous and is often fraught with challenges however it is a necessary enabler in business. Get on the right side of change so chance is replaced with clear plans. By understanding how to mobilize perspectives and people through the change process, it will make the process more seamless.
The course also includes a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Managing the Change Process
- Disruptive Nature of Change
- The Change Management Process
- Aligning the Change Team
- Leading Change
- Procedure in Practice
Understanding and Diagnosing the Need for Change
- Building the Case for Change
- Data-led Regression Analysis
- Needs vs Aspirations
- Systemic and Endemic Issues
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Change Managers, Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments
- Directors and Entrepreneurs
- Senior HR, Business Analysts and Compliance Roles.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Contextualize change and its affects to change management strategies.
- Harness the power, effectiveness and utility of the change team and change agents.
- Explore and inoculate the organization from change issues, challenges and concerns.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3415 + VAT