Change is ubiquitous and is often fraught with challenges however it is a necessary enabler in business. Get on the right side of change so chance is replaced with clear plans. By understanding how to mobilize perspectives and people through the change process, it will make the process more seamless.
Managing the Change Process
- Disruptive Nature of Change
- The Change Management Process
- Aligning the Change Team
- Leading Change
- Procedure in Practice
Understanding and Diagnosing the Need for Change
- Building the Case for Change
- Data-led Regression Analysis
- Needs vs Aspirations
- Systemic and Endemic Issues
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Change Managers, Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments
- Directors and Entrepreneurs
- Senior HR, Business Analysts and Compliance Roles.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Contextualize change and its affects to change management strategies.
- Harness the power, effectiveness and utility of the change team and change agents.
- Explore and inoculate the organization from change issues, challenges and concerns.
£2035 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!