Strategic change management requires focussing on time, tribulation and tenacity. Many change management programs suffer as they do not adequately investigate risk nor prepare for the impact of consequences. However, by attending this course you will orchestrate the bigger picture of change courageously transforming beyond the current state.
The course also includes a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Building Resilience and Agility against Resistance
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Steering through Turbulence
- Resilience Principles
- The Art of Agility
Organizational Culture and Behaviour
- Organizational Culture and Climate
- Shifting Internal Perceptions
- Encourage Positive Workplace Behaviours
- Creating a New Normal
Change Management Strategies
- Shifting Business Cultures and Priorities
- Impact of Business Change
- Routes to Revolutionary Change
- Strategic Change Management
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Change Managers, Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments
- Heads of Organizations, Chief Officers, Chairpersons, Board Members, Directors and Entrepreneurs.
- Senior HR, Business Analysts and Compliance Roles.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop agility and resilience to handle all forms of change that affect the organization.
- Instil constructive behaviours to realise positive change.
- Map out the necessary organizational change to shift and transform culture.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
Duration: 3 days
Duration: 1 week
Duration: 2 weeks
Duration: 3 weeks
Duration: 4 weeks