Business continuity and maintaining key line services are essential during downturns and disruptions. Given the unprecedented and unpredictable changes, it compels us to perform caretaking to safeguard business survival and steering it to eventually strive. By attending this training workshop, you will learn how to galvanize varied motivations and channel it to building agility and resilience.
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Steering through Turbulence
- Resilience Principles
- The Art of Agility
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Change Managers, Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments
- Heads of Organizations, Chief Officers, Chairpersons, Board Members, Directors and Entrepreneurs.
- Senior HR, Business Analysts and Compliance Roles.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Relate to rigidity with appropriate actions.
- Lead through periods uncertainty, expectancy and mixing with stakeholders to provide support and guidance.
- Maintain focus, endurance and composure under excessive pressure.
- Find and utilize inflection points of opportunity and aspiration.
£680 + VAT