This course will bring an expansive understanding of the theoretical and practical issues with marketing management. The focus of the modules reflects the changing marketing landscape and the tools required to excel in the field. When organizational success is underpinned by acquiring and retaining customers, marketing is conceivably the most important commercial discipline. Marketing management will nourish you with contemporary core concepts that can be applied to the marketplace.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Market Planning – Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning
- Segmentation Analysis
- Targeting Consumers
- Market Positioning and Repositioning Strategy
- Building Customer Profile
Understanding Product Life Cycles
- Product Life Cycle Planning
- Scaling Growth
- Managing Transitions and Declines
- Cross Product Service Strategies
Marketing Communications, Branding and Design
- Create Winning Marketing Campaigns
- Branding Principles
- Design Management
- Integrated Marketing Solutions
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- marketing Managers, Senior Managers, Brand Managers
- Account Directors, Corporate Communications Team, Data Scientists
- Marketing Directors, Design Directors
- Directors, Leaders and Entrepreneurs
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Harness advanced marketing management principles and applying it to the marketing plan.
- Align both the marketing and branding strategy for Strategic Business Units (SBU’s).
- Troubleshoot under performing aspects and revolutionize marketing management in the organization.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3415 + VAT