Marketing management rests on the principle of sustainably and successfully attracting the right customer groups. Without customers there would be no business. The market environment and its disruptive nature means customer profiles are continually changing and evolving. This training workshop delves analytically into how segmentation, targeting and positioning can power marketing campaigns both on a local and global scale.
- Segmentation Analysis
- Targeting Consumers
- Market Positioning and Repositioning Strategy
- Building Customer Profile
This training workshop is suitable for:
- marketing Managers, Senior Managers, Brand Managers
- Account Directors, Corporate Communications Team, Data Scientists
- Marketing Directors, Design Directors
- Directors, Leaders and Entrepreneurs
By attending this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Divide the variant consumer groups into marketing management strategic plan.
- Solve critical market issues by deepening awareness of segmentation trends.
- Position and reposition the company, products and its brands.
- Direct and develop market customer centric planning activities.
£680 + VAT