By attending this training workshop, you will build a comprehensive knowledge of public relations practice. The basis of PR theory helps define the latest trends, methods and processes in managing PR. You will learn leading edge skills to have an overview of the best approaches to improve the PR and reputation of the organization.
- Origin of Public Relations
- Internal and External Communications
- Relationship Management
- Understanding Channels of PR
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Professionals in the private or public sector who wish to learn PR.
- Media or Marketing Managers and PR executives.
- Corporate Communications Team
By attending this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Handle communications with PR and media professionals.
- Identify, reflect upon, and contextualize the PR needs in the organization.
- Express PR strategy to variable audiences.
- Categorize media channels and suitability.
£680 + VAT