By attending this training workshop, you will creatively explore practical skills and the commercial acuity required to manage the image and reputation of organizations and brands. By contextualizing PR and communication theory, it will create a vast range of options in how you can revolutionize media strategy, bond with affinity groups and manage content.
Managing PR Communications
- Origin of Public Relations
- Internal and External Communications
- Relationship Management
- Understanding Channels of PR
Media Relations and Press Strategy
- Best Practice of PR
- Dealing with Media. Editors, Opinion Holders and Journalists
- Media Relations and Interview Techniques
- Finding the PR Opportunities
Corporate Reputation and Stakeholder Engagement
- Building a Reputation
- Measuring Stakeholder Perceptions
- Attitudinal Analysis Encouraging Receptivity
- Excelling Corporate Image
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Marketing and PR Communications Directors.
- Media or Marketing Managers and PR executives.
- Corporate Communications Team
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Deliver targeted PR Campaigns improving the organizations image and reputation with stakeholders.
- Champion communication and media strategy through engagement, message creation and sharing information.
- Develop a barometer to understand and interpret stakeholder viewpoints in order to create favourable perceptions.
£2045 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!