This training workshop focuses on negotiation, and explores the area of win-win and win-lose negotiating, the concepts of BATNA and ZOPA; considers the creation of negotiation objectives; highlights the benefits of a negotiation mandate. You will practices techniques of negotiation, including when to negotiate and when to make concessions. The workshop briefly examines the contract award process and what occurs if a losing bidder challenges the decision.
- Contract Negotiation tools and techniques
- Managing contract award
- Handling objections from losing bidders
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Procurement Officers, analysts and managers.
- Contract Engineers and analysts.
- Quantity Surveyors
- Commercial advisers
- Procurement team members
- General managers
- Executives tasked with managing contracts
- Contract Administrators
- Anyone who wishes to have a good understanding and involvement in purchasing activities.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will have:
- Learned and practiced key negotiation techniques.
- Discussed the relevance of negotiation concepts such as BATNA and ZOPA.
- Developed the principles of a negotiation mandate.
- Examined the contract award steps.
£685 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!