Project Management Essentials is an introduction to running and managing projects effectively. We all get involved in projects of various types and sizes. This course gives you the necessary tools and techniques to deliver projects on time, on budget to the required specification every time.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
The Project Cycle
- Defining Your Project
- Project Planning Toolkit
- The Skills of an Effective Project Manager
Project Scheduling – Cost Estimation and Budgeting
- Project Scoping and The Work Breakdown Structure
- Forecasting Time
- Project Finance and Budgeting
Project Risk Management
- Assessing Risk on your Project
- Stakeholder Management
- Managing Changes in your Project and Project Closure
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Chief Operations Officers
- Operations Directors and Managers
- Heads of Departments
- Operations Executives, Officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to develop the capabilities of their operation’s processes to improve process performance.
- Team Leaders
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Know and use the tools to define and plan your project accurately and powerfully.
- Understand and evaluate the Risks & Stakeholders on a project.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3415 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!