By attending this training workshop, you will learn that Financial management is the process of using funds effectively, efficiently and transparently by a combination of procedures, methods, rules of conduct and standards.
- Effective financial management
- Regulatory framework for financial accounting
- Assessing financial performance
- The role of treasury management
This training workshop is suitable for:
- New entrants to the public sector.
- Staff with some practical experience but with no financial qualifications.
- Non-financial staff in the public sector who need to understand the basics of financial management.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How financial management systems ensure the effective use of resources.
- How the regulatory framework of public sector accounting is devised and implemented.
- Effective Treasury Management ensures that cash resources are available when needed whilst managing risks.