An effective way of assessing your quality management efforts is to be audited. This training workshop outlines the audit process and introduces the main quality awards which many organizations use as a means of self-auditing.
- Quality audits
- Malcolm Baldrige, Deming Prize and European Quality Awards
- Implementation of quality management
- The management of change
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knower of quality management.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Appreciate the use of quality audits.
- Understand the role of major quality awards in driving quality in organizations.
- Explore the of Quality Management implementation.
- Discuss the role of change management in quality management.
Duration: 4 days
Duration: 1 day
Duration: 90 min
Duration: 2 days
Duration: 9 days
Duration: 3 weeks