By attending this training workshop, you will develop your technical Quality Management skills by introducing you to the core tools and techniques.
An effective way of assessing your quality management efforts is to be audited. This training workshop outlines the audit process and introduces the main quality awards which many organizations use as a means of self-auditing.
For many organizations building quality in service offerings can be elusive. This workshop will equip you with the skills needed to apply Quality Management principles to service delivery.
Quality Management Tools, Systems and Techniques
- Basic tools and techniques
- Failure mode, effect and criticality analysis (FMECA)
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Improving maintenance performance
Quality Audits, Awards and Implementation
- Quality audits
- Malcolm Baldrige, Deming Prize and European Quality Awards
- Implementation of quality management
- The management of change
Quality Management in the Service Sector
- Quality in product organizations vs service organizations
- Dimensions of quality in services
- How to achieve service quality
- Customer service excellence and customer satisfaction
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Operations directors
- Heads maintenance and operations management
- Senior executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to develop a thorough knower of quality management.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Appreciate the quality tools and techniques at your disposal.
- Understand how you can reach your quality goals via the use of audits and quality awards.
- Examine the intricacies of applying quality stands in service delivery.
Duration: 4 days
Duration: 1 day
Duration: 1 day
Duration: 9 days
Duration: 3 weeks
Duration: 3 days