By attending this training workshop, you will explore the specific role that is required of strategic managers in an organization with a more detailed examination of some key elements.
Organizational Role of the Strategic Manager
- What is Strategic Management?
- Understanding the Strategic Position of the organization
- the Strategic Toolkit
- Stakeholder Management
- Funding strategic priorities
- Ensuring revenue resilience
- Managing reserves
- Crises planning
Human Capital Strategy
- Talent Management
- Pay and reward
- Succession planning
- The corporate dashboard
This training workshop is suitable for Board-level Directors & Deputy Directors, and all other Senior Managers who are responsible for achieving the organization’s strategic objectives & can commit the resources to achieve them.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Focus on ensuring that the organization’s operations are fit for purpose in the current, medium and long term.
- Keep a strategic overview of operations.
- Understand when and how to ‘intervene’ in the organization’s operations.
£2065 + VAT