By attending this course, you will explore the specific role that is required of a strategic manager in an organization.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
- Business Modelling
- Resilient supply chains
- Ensuring quality
- Lean systems
- The Strategic Planning Cycle
- Review and refresh
- Incremental adjustments vs major restructure
Leading Strategic Change
- The Drivers of Change
- Building and Gaining support
- Project management
- Change management
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for Board-level Directors & Deputy Directors, and all other Senior Managers who are responsible for achieving the organization’s strategic objectives & can commit the resources to achieve them.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Gain a full understanding of the role of strategic leader – specifically how it relates to the finance, human resources, data/information and operational capacity of the organization to deliver its strategic objectives.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3475 + VAT