This training workshop demonstrates the profit and loss (P&L) statement, which summarises the revenues, costs, and expenses incurred during a specified period.
- Measurement of income
- Types of costs and expenses
- The many levels of profit
- Opex and capex
This training workshop is suitable for:
- New accounting staff who need to understand the financial accounting function holistically.
- Accountancy staff with no formal qualifications.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The various definitions of income.
- Why the term “profit” has a number of meanings.
- How and why you should distinguish between operational and capital expenditure.