By attending this training workshop, you will understand the purpose of the balance sheet, which is to show the financial status of an organization at a specific point in time.
- Constituents of the balance sheet
- The fundamental accounting equation
- Importance of working capital
- Exercise – prepare a set of accounts
This training workshop is suitable for:
- New accounting staff who need to understand the financial accounting function holistically.
- Accountancy staff with no formal qualifications.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The three elements of a balance sheet.
- The structure of the balance sheet.
- How working capital serves as a metric of financially stability in the short-term.
- How bookkeeping and accounting will help you prepare financial statements.