This training workshop will show you how financial accounting can help management to improve business results.
- Cash is king!
- Understanding the sources and uses of cash
- The difference between cash flow and profit
- Exercise – Prepare a Cash Flow Statement
- Types of financial management
- Analysing financial statements
- Reporting to shareholders
- Creative accounting – managing policies and procedures
- What is strategic accounting?
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Risk and Uncertainty
- decision-making about the future
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Accountancy staff in pursuit of promotion.
- Accountancy staff who need to have a deeper understanding of accounting and how this can improve results.
- Anyone who wants to understand how the financial function relates to the general management of an organization.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the relevance of cash flow and how it is reported.
- Define the function of financial management.
- Show how organizations use accounting to create and monitor their strategies.
£2045 + VAT