This training workshop will:
- Demonstrate how the cash flow statement shows the cash inflows and outflows of an organization.
- Show you how to apply management principles to the financial resources of an organization.
By attending this training workshop, you will understand the part played by accounting in creating and monitoring strategy.
- Cash is king!
- Understanding the sources and uses of cash
- The difference between cash flow and profit
- Exercise – Prepare a Cash Flow Statement
- Types of financial management
- Analysing financial statements
- Reporting to shareholders
- Creative accounting – managing policies and procedures
- What is strategic accounting?
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Risk and Uncertainty
- decision-making about the future
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Accountancy staff in pursuit of promotion.
- Accountancy staff who need to have a deeper understanding of accounting and how this can improve results.
- Anyone who wants to understand how the financial function relates to the general management of an organization.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the relevance of cash flow and how it is reported.
- Define the function of financial management.
- Show how organizations use accounting to create and monitor their strategies.