This course is designed to provide delegates with an in depth understanding of the critical elements within successful Facilities Management (FM) From understanding the requirement to ensure the FM strategy is aligned with overall organizational strategy, through to defining and managing a range of FM portfolios and asset types, and concluding with ensuring quality and legal compliance within the FM function to support overall organizational compliance and governance.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Role and Contribution of Facilities Management to the Organization
- Developing Effective Facilities Management Strategies
- Aligning Facilities Management Strategy to Organizational Competitive Strategy
Facilities Management Portfolios
- Defining the Facilities Management Portfolio
- Establishing Effective Customer Service Levels
- Establishing Key Performance Indicators
Facilities Management – Compliance and Governance
- Ensuring Quality compliance
- Ensuring Legal Compliance
- Monitoring, Managing and Reporting Facilities Management Performance
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Facilities Managers
- Estate Managers
- Internal Audit / Governance / Compliance officers.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the role and contribution of the FM Function.
- Be able to define and manage key Facilities Management Portfolios and Asset types.
- Ensure compliance both in terms of Quality and adherence to legal standards.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3395 + VAT