By attending this highly interactive and participatory training workshop, you will be taken on a strategic journey towards successful implementation of HR initiatives. We explore the strategic issues you face and address one of the most popular ways HR engages with organizations.
- The strategic nature of HR
- HR Models – Strengths and Weaknesses
- The strategic business partner model
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of HR in Organizations
- Know where HR fits in the organization chart
- Explore an HR engagement model “HR Business Partner”