HR Strategy Excellence explores organization performance from the many facets of an organization. We will take you on a journey from a strategic view right through to the individual, exploring performance from many angles to gain insights into what really works in organizations today.
Performance Management Strategy
- Common Challenges with Performance Management
- The Performance Cycle
- Effective Ways to improve Performance
The Employee Engagement Cycle
- Recruitment and Selection
- Discipline and Grievance
Organizational Culture and Change
- The Competency Concept
- Developing a Coaching Culture
- Emotional Intelligence
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Analyse and examine ways to improve performance of teams and individuals.
- Explore the difficulties of induction and the benefits of getting it right.
- Understand why competencies should be at the heart of your strategic thinking.
- Deepen your understanding of competencies with increased Emotional Intelligence as central to your organization culture.
- Understand how money really impacts performance.
£2065 + VAT