Good employee relations are vital to the performance of every organization. During this training workshop, we explore the issues that arise in organizations to either magnify and enhance performance or dull thinking and destroy collaboration
- The Psychological Contract of Employment
- Employee Voice and Engagement
This training workshop is suitable for:
- HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- Employees working for new but rapidly expanding organizations who acquire responsibility for establishing and formalizing HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- Staff who work in specialist areas of HR practice, such as training, employee relations or job evaluation, who wish to progress into or have more knowledge of generalist roles.
- Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Analyse the Psychological Contract of Employment.
- Understand and explore The Voice of the Customer in your organization.
- Explore the issues of Employee Engagement.
- Understand what motivates people and why.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!