This training workshop is designed to give you the tools and skills required to gather data conduct the analysis needed to determine your organization’s skill gap.
- Defining Learning & Development needs
- Identifying learning needs
- Capturing, analysing and reporting learning needs
- Setting L&D priorities
This training workshop is suitable for
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand what is what needs analysis is.
- Conduct a needs analysis exercise.
- Analyse and the results of a needs analysis exercise.
- Produce a L&D plan.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!