Strategic HR Management is a comprehensive exploration of HR and the relationship with business. HR should be central to business decision-making as it is people who will deliver the goals of every initiative. This Human Resource Management course takes participants on a journey into the business world and delivering performance.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
HR and Corporate Strategy
- The Meaning of HR Strategy
- HR Approaches to Organizational Development
- Business and Corporate Strategies
- Stakeholders and Corporate Responsibility
- High Impact HRM Policy and practice
- Line Management responsibilities
- The Tools of Organizational Development
- The Importance of Culture
- Developing an Effective Culture
Persuasion and Influence
- The Key Ethical Persuaders
- Emotional Intelligence
- Empathy and Resilience
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This Human Resource Management course is suitable for:
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organization interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The strategic nature of HR and Corporate Strategy.
- Stakeholder Management and Corporate Responsibility.
- High Impact HRM Policy and Practice.
- The process of formulating and implementing organizational development strategy.
- How to implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.