Leaders who transform organizations share unique characteristics and capabilities that are formed from the fabric of who they are. While you are measured by what you do, leaders are remember by who they are. This introspective inquiry of your traits will give you the guidance to boost your mindset to the leading edge.
- Leadership Characteristics and Traits
- What Makes Great Leaders
- Psychological Mindset of Leaders
- Leading with Ration, Logic and Emotions
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Senior Managers and Executives on a succession plan.
- Heads of Departments
- Directors and Entrepreneurs
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Integrate leadership profile to the assessment of ability.
- Explore and apply the different leadership styles in work scenarios.
- Categorize the psychological drivers of leaders that lead to successful organizations.
- Contrast traits to company culture to get a good cultural fit.