By attending this 2-day training workshop, you will deep dive into change management, looking at the process of transforming organizations. Through analysis participants will identify the approach to decide how to disseminate time sensitive change strategies. A key aspect will be developing the skills to embed and uphold the changes to the organization.
- Disruptive Nature of Change
- The Change Management Process
- Aligning the Change Team
- Leading Change
- Procedure in Practice
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Change Managers, Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments
- Directors and Entrepreneurs
- Senior HR, Business Analysts and Compliance Roles.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Create a comprehensive change management programme for the organization.
- Carry out an impact analysis, cost, benefits, risks and feasibility of managing change.
- Ensure the alignment of key team members.
- Communicate alignment of the change process relevant to the workforce.
£1360 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!