By attending this training workshop, you will learn how to lead and support incremental change in organizations. Through responsiveness and dialogue, transformation can occur. By understanding organizational strategy and behaviour it enables participants to shift culture and climate and to dissolve factions which are endemic to change initiatives. In doing so, it fosters an alignment to the overarching change strategy.
- Organizational Culture and Climate
- Shifting Internal Perceptions
- Encourage Positive Workplace Behaviours
- Creating a New Normal
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Change Managers, Senior Managers and Executives
- Heads of Departments
- Heads of Organizations, Chief Officers, Chairpersons, Board Members, Directors and Entrepreneurs.
- Senior HR, Business Analysts and Compliance Roles.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Define the difference between organization culture and climate.
- Use methods of behavioural psychology to foster acceptance of change.
- Survey and measure changes of attitude.
- Develop simulations to test hypotheses of change outcomes.