This course embarks into the essential fundamental aspects of leadership on your career pathway. Set over the course using a combination of discussion debates, case studies, research and immersion sessions, you will explore experientially how to emerge more fully as a leader and to harness the workforce to transform.
By attending this intensive course, you will master leadership with a broad range of skills and knowledge that will excel your potential. By contextualizing the humanistic skills with your leadership skills you will discover the path of least resistance to achieve goals. In doing so you will leverage more time to grow the organization due to gains in the effectiveness and efficiency acquired.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Leadership – The Pursuit of Excellence
- Excellence in Leadership
- Mission to Be the Best
- Managing Change by Raising Standards
- Leader board Comparative Analysis
Key Leadership Qualities
- Leadership Characteristics and Traits
- What Makes Great Leaders
- Psychological Mindset of Leaders
- Leading with Ration, Logic and Emotions
- The Decision-Making Process
- How to Skilfully Persuade
- Team-led Approaches to Decision-Making
- Structured Critical Thinking
Managing Stakeholder Expectations
- Principles in Engaging Stakeholders.
- Aligning from Grassroots to Boardroom.
- Mobilizing Stakeholder Support.
- Managing Expectations
Empowering the Workforce
- Blanchard’s Situational Analysis and Leadership Relatability
- Person Centred Leadership and Succession Planning
- Fielders Contingency Theory
- Developing a Performance-led Workforce
Influencing with Integrity
- Mastering Humanistic Communication Skills
- Leadership Accountability
- Approaches to Transparent Leadership
- NLP the Art of Influence PACE + LEAD Models
Negotiating Skills for Leaders
- Creating Win-Win Outcomes
- Developing a Flair for Negotiation
- Proven Negotiation Methodology and Techniques
- Understanding Interests, Positions and Benefits
The Politics of Leadership
- Understanding the Ethical Framework.
- Diplomacy Skills.
- Handling Difficult Scenarios.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Senior Managers and Executives on a succession plan.
- Heads of Departments
- Directors and Entrepreneurs
Upon completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Comprehensively understand leadership principles and apply them.
- Explore the leadership styles and the psychological basis that underpins great leadership.
- Apply high level decision-making approaches to deliver robust leadership strategies.
- Master key aspects of leadership using a mixture of pragmatic and logical considerations.
- Hone both your interpersonal and intrapersonal skills to increase influence and persuasion.
- Debate and negotiate in a manner to get acceptance from stakeholders to proceed with the organization’s mission.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.