By attending this intensive change management course, you will master leadership with a broad range of skills and knowledge that will excel your potential. By contextualizing the humanistic skills with your leadership skills you will discover the path of least resistance to achieve goals. In doing so you will leverage more time to grow the organization due to gains in the effectiveness and efficiency acquired.
The dedicated ability to foresee opportunities and create the future is naturally the terrain of strategic leadership. To shift paradigms that open incredible opportunities in innovation, success and empowering the workforce to grow and deliver. This course enriches your leadership map preparing you to transform your organization and its blueprint.
Change is ubiquitous and is often fraught with challenges however it is a necessary enabler in business. Get on the right side of change so chance is replaced with clear plans. By understanding how to mobilize perspectives and people through the change process, it will make the process more seamless.
The change management course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Empowering the Workforce
- Blanchard’s Situational Analysis and Leadership Relatability
- Person Centred Leadership and Succession Planning
- Fielders Contingency Theory
- Developing a Performance-led Workforce
Influencing with Integrity
- Mastering Humanistic Communication Skills
- Leadership Accountability
- Approaches to Transparent Leadership
- NLP the Art of Influence PACE + LEAD Models
Negotiating Skills for Leaders
- Creating Win-Win Outcomes
- Developing a Flair for Negotiation
- Proven Negotiation Methodology and Techniques
- Understanding Interests, Positions and Benefits
The Politics of Leadership
- Understanding the Ethical Framework
- Diplomacy Skills
- Handling Difficult Scenarios
Leveraging your Strengths for Leadership Impact
- How to Leverage Authority, Influence and Power
- Leaders Who Make a Difference
- Leadership Strengths Analysis Tools
- Delivering Impact
- Generating New Outcomes and Options
- Building Winning Business Models
- Strategic Planning for Leaders
- Scaling Business Success
Leading and Enabling Change
- Managing Change through Resistance
- Leadership Best Practice
- Organizational Culture and Climate
- Theoretical Frameworks PESTLE Model
Leadership – Finding Purpose and Direction
- Creating New Strategic Maps
- Sector Analysis and Modelling
- Prerequisites to Changing Strategy
Understanding and Diagnosing the Need for Change
- Building the Case for Change
- Data-led Regression Analysis
- Needs vs Aspirations
- Systemic and Endemic Issues
Managing the Change Process
- Disruptive Nature of Change
- The Change Management Process
- Aligning the Change Team
- Leading Change
- Procedure in Practice
Being an Agent of Change
- The Change Leader
- Change Cycles and Patterns
- Learning from Crisis and Challenges
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This change management course is suitable for:
- Heads of Organizations, Chief Officers, Chairpersons, Board Members, Directors and Entrepreneurs.
- Heads of Departments.
- Senior Managers and High Performance Executives.
- Change Managers and Executives.
- Senior HR, Business Analysts and Compliance Roles.
Upon completion of this change management course, you will be able to:
- Master key aspects of leadership using a mixture of pragmatic and logical considerations.
- Hone both your interpersonal and intrapersonal skills to increase influence and persuasion.
- Debate and negotiate in a manner to get acceptance from stakeholders to proceed with the organization’s mission.
- Activate the operational capacities of all strategic business units using influence, authority and power.
- Overhaul corporate strategy and business plans.
- Navigate internal and external forces by excelling leadership drivers.
- Contextualize change and its affects to change management strategies.
- Harness the power, effectiveness and utility of the change team and change agents.
- Explore and inoculate the organization from change issues, challenges and concerns.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.