The leading organizations of the world recognize and acknowledge that marketing strategies can provide competitive advantage. When there is a marketing centric approach to marketing planning, we can redefine the values that lead to successful strategic marketing plans. This course focuses on bringing insight to innovation while delivering return on investment for all your marketing activities.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
- Defining Marketing Objectives
- Creating A Marketing Strategy
- The Elements Of A Marketing Plan
- Marketing Models And Case Studies
Market Research, Analytics and Insight
- Understanding Primary and Secondary Research
- Technological Considerations in Research
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Trends Analysis and Market Overview
Demographics, Consumer Psychology and Psychographics
- Behavioural Economics and Marketing
- Attitudes, Values and Lifestyles
- The Psychology of Marketing
- Demographics and Data Insights
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Media Planners and marketing Executives
- Account Managers and Brand Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Executives
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Utilize analytical tools to refine the organizations marketing strategy and effectiveness.
- Guide the organizational marketing strategy that is focused on return on investment.
- Determine the best marketing channels and methodology to deliver impeccable strategic marketing campaigns.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3435 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!