The leading organizations of the world recognize and acknowledge that marketing strategies can provide competitive advantage. When there is a marketing centric approach to marketing planning, we can redefine the values that lead to successful strategic marketing plans. This training workshop focuses on bringing insight to innovation while delivering return on investment for all your marketing activities.
- Defining Marketing Objectives
- Creating A Marketing Strategy
- The Elements Of A Marketing Plan
- Marketing Models And Case Studies
Market Research, Analytics and Insight
- Understanding Primary and Secondary Research
- Technological Considerations in Research
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Trends Analysis and Market Overview
Demographics, Consumer Psychology and Psychographics
- Behavioural Economics and Marketing
- Attitudes, Values and Lifestyles
- The Psychology of Marketing
- Demographics and Data Insights
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Media Planners and marketing Executives
- Account Managers and Brand Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Executives
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Utilize analytical tools to refine the organizations marketing strategy and effectiveness.
- Guide the organizational marketing strategy that is focused on return on investment.
- Determine the best marketing channels and methodology to deliver impeccable strategic marketing campaigns.
£2055 + VAT