This training workshop will bring an expansive understanding of the theoretical and practical issues with marketing management. The focus of the modules reflects the changing marketing landscape and the tools required to excel in the field. When organizational success is underpinned by acquiring and retaining customers, marketing is conceivably the most important commercial discipline. Marketing management will nourish you with contemporary core concepts that can be applied to the marketplace.
Market Planning – Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning
- Segmentation Analysis
- Targeting Consumers
- Market Positioning and Repositioning Strategy
- Building Customer Profile
Understanding Product Life Cycles
- Product Life Cycle Planning
- Scaling Growth
- Managing Transitions and Declines
- Cross Product Service Strategies
Marketing Communications, Branding and Design
- Create Winning Marketing Campaigns
- Branding Principles
- Design Management
- Integrated Marketing Solutions
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Marketing Managers, Senior Managers, Brand Managers
- Account Directors, Corporate Communications Team, Data Scientists
- Marketing Directors, Design Directors
- Directors, Leaders and Entrepreneurs
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will be able to:
- Harness advanced marketing management principles and applying it to the marketing plan.
- Align both the marketing and branding strategy for Strategic Business Units (SBU’s).
- Troubleshoot under-performing aspects and revolutionize marketing management in the organization.
£2045 + VAT