By attending this course, you will creatively explore practical skills and the commercial acuity required to manage the image and reputation of organizations and brands. By contextualizing PR and communication theory, it will create a vast range of options in how you can revolutionize media strategy, bond with affinity groups and manage content.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Managing PR Communications
- Origin of Public Relations
- Internal and External Communications
- Relationship Management
- Understanding Channels of PR
Media Relations and Press Strategy
- Best Practice of PR
- Dealing with Media. Editors, Opinion Holders and Journalists
- Media Relations and Interview Techniques
- Finding the PR Opportunities
Corporate Reputation and Stakeholder Engagement
- Building a Reputation
- Measuring Stakeholder Perceptions
- Attitudinal Analysis Encouraging Receptivity
- Excelling Corporate Image
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Marketing and PR Communications Directors.
- Media or Marketing Managers and PR executives.
- Corporate Communications Team
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Deliver targeted PR Campaigns improving the organizations image and reputation with stakeholders.
- Champion communication and media strategy through engagement, message creation and sharing information.
- Develop a barometer to understand and interpret stakeholder viewpoints in order to create favourable perceptions.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3415 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!